Thanks to the integration with Salesforce, you can now send the information of your afrus events.
In order for afrus to be able to send the information, the fields must match the information in the events and the pairing of the fields.
These are the steps to perform the integration:
- Go to your Organization profile > Organization Settings
2. Then to Integrations > Salesforce
When you get to Salesforce, you're going to get two options:
For this occasion, click on the option > Logs
a. Logs information : By clicking on Logs, you will be able to see all the event records of afrus information sent to salesforce.
By clicking on any of the records, you can see the data sent and received.
b. Configure: By clicking on configure, you can start configuring your integration with Salesforce:
1. You must enter the Token information , username and password of your Salesforce account, to perform the integration:
2. Configure campaigns: The next step would be to link the campaign created in afrus with the campaign created in Salesforce.
Following this you must enter the ID with which the campaign was created in Salesforce:
3. Events: You must match the afrus events with Salesforce objects and for this, you must add the event you want to use, For example: Donation, lead or recurring donation.
4. Configure Events: There are two options to Configure the events, default or manual.
Default: If you leave this option active, they will be automatically created in your Salesforce account.
Manually: If you choose this option, you must add both the name of the Salesforce object and each of the field names.
First set the name of the object as it was created in Salesforce. You find it in Salesforce > Settings > Object Manager > API Name:
Here you must activate the fields that you need to send and put their names as they are called in Salesforce:
Find it in Salesforce > Setup > Object Manager > Select the object you want to configure
Then you click on Fields and relationships:
and look for the Name of the field you need to add:
Remember that if you chose the Manual option, you must already have all your objects with their fields created in Salesforce.