AFRUS creates subscriptions to recurring donors, in order to make automatic monthly payments. In this section you can view the history of all your subscriptions, whether approved, rejected or failed.
1. What data can I see in the Subscriptions section?
This is the main screen of the Subscriptions section:
The information you will see is:
Depending on the filter you select, the results of your subscriptions will be displayed.
This information shows you the date and time the recurring donation was made.
This information shows you the full name of the recurring donor.
This data shows you the amount of the subscription.
Through the 3 right lateral points, you can:
2. How can I export my Subscriptions report?
To obtain the export file of your subscriptions you must follow the following steps:
2.1 First you must select the date filter of the subscriptions you want to see, Remember that you have 8 default options:
- 1W: 1 week to current date
- 4W: 4 weeks to current date
- 1Y: One year to current date
- MTD: Current month until the current day.
- QTD: Last quarter
- YTD: The current year to the current day.
- ALL: Everything from day 1 you started receiving donations
- CUSTOM: Specific date of time. must be selected FROM and TO.
2.2 Then click the blue EXPORT button:
2.3 Next, select the type of file for your download and then click the EXPORT button to start the download process:
2.4 Then go to the DOWNLOADS section, to finish the process, when you see the file in the list, click on the arrow to determine where on your desktop you want the file:
3. How do I view the details of the Subscription?
3.1 To do this, go to the row of the subscription you want to see and click:
3.2 After clicking, a small screen will open where you will find the specific data of the subscription such as:
- Donation amount
- ID that the payment gateway gives to the subscription
- Subscription payment date
- Subscription payment method
- Payment gateway that processed the Subscription
- Donor username and email
- Donation type (recurring)
- Country from where the subscription was made
- The campaign and form where the subscription was made.
3.3 You will also see a tab called, Font details.
Here you can view the UTMs configured in your advertising campaigns, and you can track the source of your donations:
If the word Not provided is observed in the results, it will be understood that this donation does not come from the guideline.
3.4 Finally, you will find the response issued by the donor's bank through the payment gateway, where the code that records the transactional process is observed: