AFRUS allows you to quickly manage your subscriptions, if you have the case or request to create a new subscription, you can do it without much difficulty.
This is possible thanks to the encryption of sensitive data in AFRUS, this data cannot be accessed, but is stored there, facilitating actions such as creating a new subscription with just one click.
What should I do to create a new subscription?
1. For this you have two access options:
to. Go to the PEOPLE section, search for the person using the search engine, and then click on the person:
b. Entering the subscriptions section, accessing the 3 side points and clicking on the view person option:
By clicking you will be directed to the internal donor information:
2. Once you are on the person's internal page, click on the SUBSCRIPTIONS sub-section:
3. Then, click on the upper right side button, called ACTIONS:
4. By clicking on the button, the options will be displayed, in which NEW SUBSCRIPTION is found:
5. Then, a screen will open where you must fill in the corresponding data for the new transaction:
- In Payment gateway , select the gateway that you have configured in your account:
- In Campaign , select the campaign to which this new subscription corresponds
- In Form , select the form to which this new subscription corresponds:
- In Amount , enter the amount (amount) of this new subscription:
- Under Currency , select the corresponding currency for this new subscription:
4. With the details completed, click save and the new subscription will be created: