The Autoresponder module, which is hosted within the Communications Module, will serve as the tool that will send automatic emails as responses to certain actions of your leads or donors through AFRUS.
What can you do with this module?
- Create and configure templates with the module editor
- Add images and edit the texts with the styles you prefer.
- Add buttons (CTA) within the email.
- Define the group of recipients, either a campaign or a specific form
- Choose different languages for each Email
- You can activate or deactivate it to send it at the times you need
- Keep track of the emails sent, checking the status, opening date, sending date, receiver.
- Give unsuitable emails a bounce rating
The responses that you can configure are for the following events:
- Failed Donation
- Registered Donation
- Registered Subscription
- Subscription Failed
- Registered Lead
- Lead Failed
Ver Webinar del módulo de Autoresponders
- Add Button
To configure your Autoresponders follow the steps below:
1. Enter the Left menu in the AUTORESPONDERS section:
2. Then, when you click AUTORESPONDERS, you will see the list of the Autoresponders that you have active, the form to which it belongs, the language of the autoresponder, the event to which it corresponds, the results, the status and you will be able to edit it.
3. If you want to create a new E-mail, you must click on the blue pending button called NEW E-MAIL:
4. Then the editing panel of the new email will open, you will start with the Basic configuration, fill in the data according to the information you want to configure:
5. You can configure this autoresponder for a specific campaign or all campaigns, you just have to activate the option:
6. You can also configure the UTM's of your campaign to be able to track the traffic and behavior of your autoresponder:
7. Then, click on ADVANCED to configure the other fields, here you will configure the sender's name, if you want to put an email where the autoresponder can respond you can do it in Reply, if you want to send copies and hidden copies you can enter the corresponding emails:
8. After confirming the basic and advanced data, you must select the autoresponder design template, you can choose to use a previously created one,
9. Import a template predefined by AFRUS, you just have to click on the button IMPORT TEMPLATE, and then select the desired template and click on IMPORT:
10. or design a template from scratch, selecting the BLANK TEMPLATE option:
11. By selecting BLANK TEMPLATE as an option, you will enter the editor, to create the autoresponder, first you will fill in the information of the autoresponder to which event * it belongs, internal name and description.
* The event is the action that was generated through the AFRUS form, a successful or failed donation, a successful or failed registration, a successful or failed recurrence. You can make an answer for each event:
12. Then, you will start with the creation of the design, for this, click on the EDIT DESIGN button:
13. To start editing, you must drag any of the options from the panel on the right, and then you must drop them in the light blue square in the center:
14. As we show you in the following video:
15. Once the template is created, it will be listed to be selected:
16. Finally you click on SAVE and the autoresponder is already configured and listed.