AFRUS currently has support with Hotjar, through the use of forms. But what is Hotjar ?.
Hotjar is an analysis tool that will help you analyze the traffic data of a page, however Hotjar provides hundreds of data on user behavior on a website through images or videos, standing out from the other tools.
However, it does not mean that you replace the other tools, on the contrary you can complement your follow-up exercise of your donors or potential leads.
-> Here I share a complete guide to the CRO tool 
How do I set up the Hotjar account?
- Following the following steps:
1. You must obtain the code from Hotjar, for this, go to the main page of Hotjar Website Heatmaps & Behavior Analytics Tools. If you have a Hotjar account you enter the page with the corresponding accesses, if you do not have a Hotja account you will have to register.
2. Once inside the platform we can see the following options at the top:
3. On this screen you can see the domain where the Hotjar will be hosted. In this case for AFRUS the domain is https://my.afrus.app . Therefore, if this domain has not been added, it must be created by pressing the add button (+) on the top bar of the screen and following the instructions below How to Add Organizations and Sites - Hotjar Documentation.
4. Once the domain has been added, we can see that on the right side of the screen a button will appear with the text “Tracking Code”, click to obtain the Site ID code and then copy it.
5. Very good, now that you have the code copied, Go to your AFRUS account and you must paste it in the Advanced / Analytics section within the corresponding Form, you will see a field called "Hotjar Code" in this field is where you will paste the Site ID copied earlier.
6. This completes the configuration of the form with Hotjar now, what you should do is wait for your donors and leads to interact with it. As customers interact with the form configured from Hotjar, you can view the different interactions: